Battle 1 Battle 1

As an overall idea, this sounds terrific! Seriously, this sounds amazing for a bare-bones MIDI file. I'd really like to see how you could fully flesh something like this out with next level software. I just recently got FL studio 11 and fell in love. Seriously, I was reluctant to buy it for 100 bucks but totally worth it. I mean, a lot of the plugins cost a heavy amount but there are soooo many free ones as well.
As for the song, itself, I think it sounds very good, particularly for your first submission. There are a few parts where I can hear some dissonance but I think it actually adds to the overall feel of the piece. And it really screams Final Fantasy to me for some reason. I'm not sure what else to say but I'm looking forward to hearing the finished version of this, and what you produce in the future. Nice Job!

Drunk With You Drunk With You

All of your guy's music is so catchy! This one is definitely no exception. Absolutely love the synthesized guitar effect that enters at about 0:42. Yet another great song to blast in my car. Keep 'em coming!

*Take U Out* *Take U Out*

Great stuff!! I combined this with the original to create an extended mix to listen to on my ipod! :D

Sonic & Knuckles-Final... Sonic & Knuckles-Final...

I like the mix, man. My only complaint would be the little variation between instruments; seems like there should be at least one more to accompany the piano/strings/genesis bass. Otherwise, magnificent work.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Hmmmm. I have to agree with your point. :nod: The tone difference between the 3 different piano varieties I used can be too subtle at times [Grand Piano, Bright Piano, CP-80 (AKA: Electric Grand Piano)] Nonetheless, great to see that you still liked this tune. :)

Thank you for the honest review. 'Tis greatly appreciated. :)

TWINE - Turncoat TWINE - Turncoat

Lots going on here. Very bond-like. I can't say much more than that I like it.

Ironclover responds:

I'm glad you like it c:

I Don't Even Like Dancing I Don't Even Like Dancing

Strangely Addictive. I'm not much into techno, but this is catchy, man!

TheBlackbyrd responds:

Thanks, man. :D

Chandos - LoveKavi & MrDSL Chandos - LoveKavi & MrDSL

This sounds so cool

Sounds like something from a preview for Grand Theft Auto er something; it deserves way more exposure.

Game Music 1 Game Music 1

Good, but

I'm quite confused on how this is featured? It even says in the description that it's not a complete song...

Steelism (WIP/Loop) Steelism (WIP/Loop)

Interesting...

Sounds like music for a Genesis game

Jello Macabre Jello Macabre

A cool name

for a cool song.

SpitNeck responds:

A cool review by a cool guy.